Bookkeeping is an important part of accounting. Proper bookkeeping ensures preparation of properly classified financial statements, and thus helps the business owner/manager take right decisions at right time. We provide full cycle bookkeeping and accounting services for you using error-free and updated bookkeeping software such as QuickBooks.
Our regular bookkeeping service is provided at a monthly fixed fee, which varies depending on volume of transactions and what specific tasks you want us to perform for your business. This service can be customized to match your specific needs.
Services we provide within regular bookkeeping package include:
- Monthly / periodic bookkeeping
- GST/HST | WSIB | EHT returns
- Payroll processing
- Annual financial statements
- Filing tax slips
- Corporation / business tax return
- Tax planning on owner-manager remuneration and minimization of corporate tax
MAQ CPA makes regular bookkeeping as easy as 1-2-3:
- Spend few minutes every day to put your paperwork in an envelope
- Handover the documents to MAQ CPA every month or 3-month
- Receive business financials from MAQ CPA to take important decisions for success
Please call us for the initial consultation and see how we can save you taxes and costs!!!
Bookkeeping works involve many tasks, but are not limited to, the following:
- Enter suppliers/service providers’ invoices
- Record all payments
- Maintain listing of accounts payable
- Maintain the general ledger for accounts payable
- Reconciliation of payments
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Produce aging reports, balance summary & detail reports
- Process and issue T4A and T5018 at the year-end
- Create invoices for customers
- Record sales and discounts in proper accounts
- Entry for receipt of payments from customers
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable
- Produce reports such as customer-wise summary & details, transaction details, aging
- Produce reports on sales such as by customer, item and sales representative
Bank and credit card reconciliation
Is bank balances in your book really available in your bank accounts? Everybody wants to make sure that the balance written in the books really agrees with the balance shown by the bank, sometimes after reconciliation. This is the most important function of bookkeeping. We prepare bank and credit card reconciliation statements every month for each of your account based on your book records and bank records provided to us. Once you receive a bank reconciliation statement you will satisfy yourself how and where your bank balances exist.
GST/HST, EHT, WSIB Returns
This is the area where most of the business owners/managers always worry about compliance of mandatory government return filings before the due dates. We calculate GST/HST, WSIB and EHT accurately and prepare these returns periodically and submit them within the deadline as approved for your business.
Financial Statements Preparation / Analysis
We provide you with a set of financial statements every month/quarter/year based on your needs. You can get this service along with bookkeeping services. Based on financial information provided by you, we will prepare financial statements such as Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
To take business decision at right time, you will require analysis of your financial position and results between different periods and/or between budgeted and actual results. For example, if there is a loss in a period, you will certainly be eager to know why the loss incurred, what went wrong with your business. You will require more in-depth analysis of financial items. We will provide you that analyses based on your specific needs.
We also provide year-end assistance to businesses. This service can be tailored to your needs.
Other Accounting Tasks: These services are provided on specific requirement basis.
- Maintaining costs by job/customer/department
- Stock reports for quantity and value
- Job profitability report
- Any other specific financial reports
Benefits of our services:
- Business owners can spend more time and thoughts to core business for growth in revenue and customer
- See business performance periodically and ongoing basis to take business decisions for success
- Stay free from anxiety for timely submission of tax returns, avoiding late filing penalty and interest
- Save money and time on payroll, hiring and layoffs, and avoid maintenance of big setup
- Flexible and cost effective means of getting taxes and accounting done at an affordable fee
- Enjoy peace of mind at all time
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced and dedicated professionals to answer your questions promptly throughout the year
- Calculate maximum refund or/and minimum taxes
- Prepare accurate tax returns and file them on time
- Advise you appropriate tax planning and minimization strategies, where applicable
- Use dependable, error-free and updated software for taxes, bookkeeping and payroll
- Provide year round services, maintain confidentiality, quality and professionalism