Financial information of the business is presented in a logical and coherent format in accordance with basic principles of accounting, which should allow the readers to better understand the financial results and position of the business. At MAQ CPA, we present financial information of your business accordingly.
You may require financial statements to put the financial information of your business for yourself to see how your business is performing or to present it to third parties that might need to review the status of your business because of their specific interest.
A Notice to Reader (NTR) accompanies an un-audited set of finance statements complied in accordance with basic accounting principles. At MAQ CPA, we provide you with a NTR for all compilation engagements.
Benefits of our services:
- See business performance periodically and ongoing basis to take business decisions for success
- Stay free from anxiety for timely submission of tax returns, avoiding late filing penalty and interest
- Save money and time on payroll, hiring and layoffs, and avoid maintenance of big setup
- Flexible and cost effective means of getting taxes and accounting done at an affordable fee
- Enjoy peace of mind at all time
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced and dedicated professionals to answer your questions promptly throughout the year
- Calculate maximum refund or/and minimum taxes
- Prepare accurate tax returns and file them on time
- Advise you appropriate tax planning and minimization strategies, where applicable
- Use dependable, error-free and updated software for taxes, bookkeeping and payroll
- Provide year round services, maintain confidentiality, quality and professionalism