Self-Employed Professionals

Self-Employed Professionals

We have expertise to prepare tax returns, personal or corporate as applicable, for the following professionals:

  • IT Professional
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Mortgage Agent
  • Insurance Agent
  • Doctor      
  • Dentist
  • Optometrist        
  • Chiropractor
  • Veterinarian
  • Pharmacist
  • Physiotherapist
  • Insurance Agent
  • Immigration Consultant
  • Geology Consultant
  • Engineering Consultant
  • Architect
  • Professor / Teacher / Educator


So, If you need self-employed tax return service for your own professional income. Please, let us know. We are here to help.

Please contact us at 416-901-4126 or send us your query at


Disclaimer: The content/information provided on these pages are intended to provide general information only, which are up-to-date as of the date of publish, and which may not reflect the latest position/state of the relevant laws/standards/facts/opinions. As such the readers are advised to take an expert opinion or consult related laws before taking any actions in this respect. In case there is any confusion, readers are advised to consult relevant rules and regulations published by the respective government authorities or consult with an appropriate competent professional. MAQCPA Professional Corporation cannot be held liable for reliance on or usage of the general information provided on this page/blog/article, under any situations whatsoever.